TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Upon completing and signing or accepting the ‘Terms & Conditions’ you are establishing a contract for the provision of teaching services from SCHOOL FOR STAGE LTD.
Payments and fees
· Fees must be paid before classes commence (except for free trial).
· Payment methods and options will be made know prior to any payments being made.
· Fees are reviewed on an annual basis.
· No jewellery or accessories to be worn to classes for safety reasons.
· Uniform: School for Stage t-shirt or hoodie (except for free trial). Comfortable and practical trousers and suitable footwear.
· No jeans.
· Uniform must be worn to every session.
· Any student wishing to take part in our performances may be required to purchase costumes or basic props.
Classes and performances
· School for Stage aims to provide the very best training and support in performing arts. We may have to occasionally implement discipline to do this. If we feel that any student is being disruptive on a regular basis we will issue a verbal warning. If this continues, a written warning will follow, then exclusion from the school.
· Students must follow our Code of Conduct;
· School for Stage does has a zero tolerance policy on bullying and discrimination.
· Students must show tutors the upmost respect at all times.
· Students must follow the instructions of tutors. Lack of respect, misbehaviour and disruption will not be tolerated.
· Students must show the upmost respect to fellow students at all times.
· Enrolled students are expected to attend every class School for Stage holds.
· Students are expected to be on time and arrive in plenty of time to be ready for classes to start promos.
· No chewing gum is allowed.
· Students are not permitted to eat or drink in class. Bottled water only.
· We reserve the right to exclude students from lessons at our discretion without refunding fees.
· Our performances may be photographed and/or recorded. Personal cameras and recording equipment are not permitted.
· Promotional and publicity pictures and footage will be taken during certain classes to use on social media and across other marketing platforms.
· School for Stage reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to tutors.
· No mobile phones are allowed during class time. Any student found using a mobile phone during class time will receive a written warning. The phone will be confiscated and returned at the end of the session.
· We advise that your students do not bring any valuables (i.e. phones, jewellery etc) with them to classes, as we cannot accept any liability for lost or damaged belongings.
· All students must be signed IN and OUT by a parent or guardian. No child will be allowed to leave unless signed out. Written permission must be given if you wish the students to sign themselves in and out. Our responsibility ends when the session ends.
· You must make contact with the Principal to inform us if you are going to be late collecting your student.
· If a session has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons out of our control, School for Stage reserves the right to retain fees paid for that particular session.
· You are required to let School for Stage know of any existing or occurring injuries and medical conditions. Students participate in classes at their own risk.
· If a student leaves before the end of a term no refunds will be given.
· The School Principal must be notified in writing if a student wishes to leave School for Stage