WHAT WE DO
A little about us
School for Stage is a exciting part-time Stage School for young people between the ages of 5-16.
Our lessons offer our kids an opportunity to learn to sing, dance and act in a creative and fun environment.
Our ambition is to make quality teaching and education of the performing arts more accessible to anyone who’s eager to embrace it.
School For Stage was born out of a realisation of the lack of performing arts as an educational form. We believe that performance is an under-appreciated branch of learning, not only as a craft, but also in its capability to develop the fundamental life skills of those studying it, such as teamwork, communication skills and confidence.
Our passionate and experienced tutors will support your child to become a confident performer, not just at our classes, but in every day life too.
And of course your child will make lots of new friends along the way!
REASONS TO CHOoSE SCHOOL FOR STAGE
- Friendly, experienced tutors who are DBS (formally CRB) checked.
- Fantastic facilities which are chosen based on their practical merit - e.g dance studio, school hall with stage and music rooms.
- All lessons planned in advance.
- Small classes where our students are grouped with class-mates of a similar age.
- Safe and secure environment.
- A chance to have lots of fun amongst likeminded people.
- Everyone's welcome.